Skilled nursing involves careful planning and implementation of the recommended health interventions that will benefit patients in all aspects. Skilled nurses formulate care plans that include independent, interdependent and dependent interventions. They collaborate effectively with other members of the health team in achieving one goal – health.
We provide skilled nursing services including:
- Accurate assessment of cues and clues for the formulation of nursing history
- Formulation of nursing care plans and evaluation of patients’ responses to treatment
- Medication administration
- IV Therapy
- Cancer Nursing
- Geriatric Care
- Use of therapeutic communication when collaborating with patients and other members of the health care team
- Ostomy care
- Supervising nursing assistants in performing delegated tasks
- Continuously monitoring the patient’s condition
Our skilled nurses perform nursing interventions based short-term or long-term goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time bound. For more information about our skilled nursing services, please contact us through – 614-861-2727.